[Frameworks] Converting digital video to VHS using Premiere or something else

Jeff Kreines jeff at kinetta.com
Sun Aug 18 03:31:51 UTC 2013

> Hey Im making a stopmotion video using adobe premiere and it looks terrible because its HD and looks too crisp.  You can see all the shitty blue screening and whatnot so I want to convert it to VHS so the mistakes don't look so obvious.

If you want less resolution just to mask the mistakes, why not fix the mistakes rather than make it all look like mush?

Of course if you want it all to look mushy, why work in HD in the first place?  A generation of VHS will do many things, some of which you may like and others you may not.  Choice of format is important.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
jeff at kinetta.com
kinetta.com