[Frameworks] Flat in Berlin?

Cherry Kino cherrykinocinema at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 20:51:47 UTC 2013

Hi all!

Am working on a project for CTM festival in Berlin, to be performed by me and my collaborator and friend Kathy Alberici, on 1st Feb. Because it's a big project, I'm going to need to be in Berlin for the whole month of January, from 5th Jan til 3rd Feb, and will hopefully be working on my material at Labor Berlin as a member (woop! Looking forward to that so much!).

I was wondering if anyone out there in Berlin knows of a room or apartment to rent for that time period? I've heard that a lot of people leave Berlin for that month. My budget is small but hoping I can find something!

Cheers to all, and if I don't see you before then (which is highly likely! :)  ) then have a brilliant filmic Christmas!

Martha Jurksaitis
Analogue Film and Photography Artist

M: 07935 916 560