[Frameworks] shows

Katherine Bauer kittylitterxox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:14:08 UTC 2013

Hi Frameworkers,
I have some up coming shows. One in Paris tonight and one in NYC tomorrow
night. And then one next Sunday. Below are links (that work I hope) to the
different shows.

*2013 UPCOMING EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS *

*December 3*: Paris, France, *Cinéma Action Christine, *Light Cone
program *Scratch:
Substandard Gauge*<http://lightcone.org/en/news-312-scratch-substandard-gauge>
, *Excavated #1, Super 8mm, 5min (2013) **more details here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/767929896554213/>*

*December 4*: New York, *New York, Film-Makers’
Cooperative*<http://film-makerscoop.com/news-events/event-calender>,
Circa: The films of Katherine Bauer from 2007-2012 *more details announced
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/554080141329383/?ref=22>*

*December 15*: Brooklyn, New York, *Microscope
Gallery*<http://www.microscopegallery.com/>
, *Teenage Dream Sequence: Seduction of The Eye, *performance.  * The
Village Voice review*<http://www.villagevoice.com/2013-11-27/art/art-picks/> in
its Holiday Picks.

*December 19*: Brooklyn, New York, *Microscope
Gallery*<http://www.microscopegallery.com/?page_id=12312>
, *Teenage Dream Sequence: Seduction of The Eye. *Opening of Exhibition of
the resulting photogram from the *Seduction of The Eye *Performance.
Exhibition runs through January 5.

look forward to seeing you!

xoKitty