[Frameworks] 35MM VISION3 films for sell (New cans and recaned)

Colleen Kwok tk1284 at nyu.edu
Wed Dec 4 04:19:12 UTC 2013

 Dear Frameworks,

I have some 35mm films that I won't have chances to shoot for a while.
Wish to share the list here if anyone is interested.

BRAND NEW:

400 ft KODAK VISION3 250D Color Negative Film 5207 (2)

400 ft KODAK VISION3 500T Color Negative Film 5219 (2)

I also have three cans that are union recanned film, they are

VISION 3 500 T 5219 (2)
VISION3 200T Color Negative Film 5213  (1)

both in a 1000ft can but approximately 400 ft each.

I am selling the new films for $200 each, and open to the rest. Hope
someone get to shoot them!

Thanks,
Colleen Kwok

Colleen Kwok TungShuen