[Frameworks] new architecture/buildings/rooms wired with cameras and mics

Tom Whiteside tom.whiteside at duke.edu
Fri Dec 6 23:21:50 UTC 2013

Something one should always do these days is put in twice as many conduits as you need - when you run conduit to camera positions, run one for current needs and an extra one for future use. It is so much easier to do this during construction. Later when you switch from copper to fiber optic (or whatever it might be) you are ahead of the game.

And keep in mind that you need power at each camera position.

Tom Whiteside
Durham Cinematheque