[Frameworks] Hand processing E6 as B&W reversal

Chris G spydir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 01:59:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has experience/advice/formulas for processing E6
as B&W reversal. I have some Ektachrome 160 (EM-26, so remjet) super 8
(expired in '97) that I'd like to experiment with. I haven't been able to
find too much information and I've only processed B&W negative and reversal
before, so I lack color experience, but have a general working knowledge of
these film types and realize that there will be some alteration in the
process in consideration of the color layers.

Thanks,
Chris