[Frameworks] NEW BLOG

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 14:13:24 UTC 2013

Colleagues,

I need help setting up a blog. I’ve already started, using Wordpress, but I need someone who knows how to do three things:

1.  Optimize its functionality with plugins, including monetary donations. That means customizing core features of the particular Wordpress theme I’m using (“Runolite” v.1.3.7) or suggesting a theme that has the features I need.

2. Enable sending blog posts to an email list.

3. Edit the CSS script for Runolite, so we can control line spacing

If you are (or know of) someone who can help, please contact me off list. The person should be fluent in XML, PHP, CSS, and current HTML code. I can pay a reasonable not-for-profit fee, but since I’ve never done this before I don’t know what reasonable means. Here’s the blog, with my first post that explains the project. The article is a longer version of the one that’s in the current Millennium Film Journal: http://www.secessionfromthebroadcast.org/blog/  It’s for a good cause.