[Frameworks] EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Kim Knowles kim.knowles at edfilmfest.org.uk
Fri Dec 20 09:24:45 UTC 2013

Dear Frameworkers,

It's that time of year again!

68th EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL JUNE 18 - 29 2014
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BLACK BOX EXPERIMENTAL SHORTS SECTION
DEADLINE 18th February

EIFF is once again inviting experimental submissions for its BLACK BOX section. I'm looking for works of short or medium length on any format. As always, I strongly welcome films on 8mm, 16mm and 35mm. EIFF continues its support of analogue film! We also do our best to cater for works requiring multiple projectors.

Films should be UK premieres, should not be available online at the time of submission, and should be no more than 12 months old by June 2014. For EIFF's submission rules and regulations please visit: http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/submissions/rules-regulations.

Fee waivers apply for Frameworks subscribers so if you'd like to submit a film please contact me directly at this address. You will most likely receive a generic response with the fee waiver form attached. Don't take it personally!

Looking forward to receiving your films, as always.

Best wishes,
Kim Knowles
Experimental Film Programmer

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF
Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers: http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register
Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest
t. +44(0)131 228 4051
f. +44(0)131 229 5501
w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom
The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a subsidiary of the Centre for the Moving Image. Registered in Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861. Registered Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.