[Frameworks] Music rights, seeking sample documentation.

zach vonjoo zuhvj at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 19:33:22 UTC 2013

Hello All--

Some weeks back, I posted an inquiry regarding music rights and fees.  I received some highly informative responses so I thought I would try here again.

I have sent a proposed fee to the publisher and label regarding music rights for a short experimental film.   I have requested screening rights for festivals and possible use for a future compilation of my work.    All seems well excepting the label has requested that I state more exact terms.

Having not gone through this process before, I am a bit in the dark.  If anyone has an example of music rights documentation I could look over I would greatly appreciate it!

Well wishes for 2014,

Zach