[Frameworks] FLEX touring shows.

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:45:22 UTC 2013

I am no t in Mexico City...but Laboratorio Arte Alameda IS THE place to put on a show.  Coingratulations!

From: rogerbb at ufl.edu
To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:07:34 +0000
Subject: [Frameworks] FLEX touring shows.

All,

Apologies for the late notice, but if you happen to find yourself in St. Petersburg, FL tonight or Mexico City tomorrow night, FLEX: the Florida Experimental Film/Video Festival will be presenting two programs in anticipation of our biennial competitive
 festival, which will be taking place in Gainesville, FL from February 15-17.

Tonight´s show is at the C. Emerson Fine Arts Gallery at 7 p.m. and includes a selection of films and videos from the past 9 years of the festival.  The program will be presented by Alisson Bittiker, FLEX Managing Director, and Natalie Nix, FLEX Co-Managing
 Director.

Tomorrow night (Saturday) I´ll be presenting a sneak preview of FLEXfest 2013 at the Laboratorio Arte Alameda at 8 p.m.

Both shows are free.  If you happen to be close by and are able to drop in, we´d love to see you.

Roger
FLEX Artistic Director and Founder