[Frameworks] Journal Filmmakers and Videomakers

Herb Shellenberger HerbS at ihphilly.org
Mon Feb 4 20:18:42 UTC 2013

Ross McElwee (Sherman's March, Bright Leaves), Ed Pincus (Diaries), some
films by Pierre Clementi and Chris Marker could qualify.

Herb Shellenberger

Programs Office Manager

3701 CHESTNUT STREET | PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104

phone: 215.895.6575   |  fax: 215.895.6562

email: herbs at ihphilly.org | web: www.ihousephilly.org
<http://www.ihousephilly.org/>