[Frameworks] drugged

Andy Ditzler andy at andyditzler.com
Mon Feb 11 04:38:32 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

Try:

John Hawkins, LSD Wall (1965) clay animation of a trip (with a dedication
to his dealer!)
Storm De Hirsch, Peyote Queen (1965)
Eric Emerson's monologue sequence in reel 9 of Warhol's The Chelsea Girls
is a tour de force, and reportedly was performed under the influence of LSD
(though I don't know that he ever confirmed this). It certainly seems that
way.
Ben van Meter's beautiful film "S.F. Trips Festival."
Robert Cowan's Rockflow (1967) isn't representational of a trip, but does
have trippy movement and imagery - it's a delight.
There are clips floating around of a film called "Syd Barrett's First Trip."

Andy Ditzler