[Frameworks] drugged

Mon Feb 11 17:07:37 UTC 2013

Ok, perhaps, but those are very subjective distinctions, semantics aside I
was responding to the request for: "the way hallucinatory and other drug
experiences have been portrayed on-screen". And yes those two films are
generally devoid of any hippy-dippy peace n love cultural references to
tripping. But certainly qualify in the request for "over-the-top visual
signifiers."

For example, Quadrophenia is no hippy trope either, but has great drug
culture images, both objective and subjective views are well referenced.

Maybe I took the "other" to be more significant than intended in the
original post, hence my range of suggestions.

peace,

JV