[Frameworks] drugged

elizabeth mcmahon elizmcmahon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 17:48:47 UTC 2013

Alright, if you're going to go there, then you have to consider, too, "The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T." It is one of the trippiest (not druggiest) films I have ever, ever seen. And most fun. And scary. Oh, did I mention, trippy? Funny, no-one's mentioned "Hair." Try to convince me those people/actors weren't high.

Elizabeth