[Frameworks] what to do with all my old film stuff??????

k. a.r. a_r_k_ at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:54:39 UTC 2013

Hello, List.
I saved every single frame of outtakes and everything I ever shot.
Now it's 20+ years after I started in film, and I still have all of it.
It takes up a lot of space, and I'm pretty sure that I'm done working in 16mm.
So what do I do with all the 16mm film stuff I have?  There is both my personal stuff, but also a lot of peripherals, like editing supplies.
I don't know what to do with it, but I'm ready to clean house.....
Ideas?
thanks in advance.....
Kristie

Kristie Reinders, B.F.A.

Director of Cinematography, Electric Visions

Curator and Head Projectionist, Electric Mural Project

The Mission, San Francisco, CA

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'

- - - Issac Asimov