[Frameworks] mpeg-2

Jason Halprin jihalprin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:57:50 UTC 2013

Nicky,

This thread might help (you'll have to make it past the sarcastic answers first): https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2117202?start=0&tstart=0

If that is not the problem, you might try using MPEG streamclip or another program instead of Compressor.

GENE - I would suggest using Compressor or MPEG streamclip and converting your MP2 files to quicktime files in the DV/DVCPro - NTSC codec if you're planning on keeping the project in SD. No need to take up storage space with ProRes422 unless you need the resolution.

-Jason Halprin