[Frameworks] drugged

matt's frameworks address lists at rodeofilmco.com
Tue Feb 12 18:51:21 UTC 2013

While not directly druggie, early German Expressionistic films,
particularily Metropolis, have some of the earliest subjective portrayals
of mind-altered states using "flashy over-the-top visual signifiers."

Oliver Stone's "The Doors" has some interesting transitions that sequence
to/from hallucinogenic moments, and Asiel Norton's film "Redland" has a very
interestingly crafted hallucination scene.

"Light is Waiting" and other films by Michael Robinson.

And don't we have to mention Pink Floyd's The Wall and the original Willy
Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

-matt