[Frameworks] email blog

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 16:21:13 UTC 2013

Friends,
I’m starting a blog, and I need some technical advice. There are blogs that come to me by email. In other words, the email doesn’t contain a link to the blog website, it actually is the blog itself. You open the mail and you are instantaneously reading the blog. I need to know how that is done. We created my blog using Wordpress. Does Wordpress contain a built-in feature that enables the blog to be sent as an email? If so, what is that feature called?