[Frameworks] Searching for: 30M / 100FT Lomo tank

Dicky dickyvanness at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:09:47 UTC 2013

Hi again,
I am also throwing this out there... the Echo Park Film Center is searching
for a 30 meter / 100 ft Lomo universal processing tank. We have a couple of
the smaller sized ones, but we are gearing up to start an exciting youth
workshop, where we will be hand-processing all of our 16mm footage, and
would prefer one of the larger reels so we can process full rolls without
having to break them in half (or even smaller).

Echo Park Film Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit, so if you have one of these
laying around and were open to donating it to us, your donation would be
fully tax deductible. We've been looking online for one for a while, and
they come up rarely and are when they do are very expensive, as I'm sure
many of you know. If you have any leads, please feel free to contact me off
list. Thanks!
Rick Bahto / Echo Park Film Center