[Frameworks] MEDIA CITY FILM FESTIVAL: DEADLINE EXTENDED

jim jennings jimjennings906 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:17:02 UTC 2013

Dear Oona and Jeremy,  Hope your both doing well! I' could send you a dvd
of a super 8 piece I shot a long time ago in Mexico and
                                    blew up to 16mm and edited about 2
years ago if you'd be interested ? Besides that I'm taking digital
                                    lessons and trying to conform to these
times...which ain't easy !         Jim