[Frameworks] Urgent: where to buy stock India, UK, Spain or Germany?

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 14:51:50 CST 2013

according to friends of mine from India, there is NO b&w processing available in India, so I doubt you will get b&w stock. Kodak India could import it for you, but you will definitely miss your deadline...
Back in 2009 I ordered 100ft rolls Vision 3 colour neg stock from Kodak Lab Mumbai, but 100ft was not available. So they imported the stock for me which took some 6 or 8 weeks.
In Germany you can order 16mm daylight spools from Wittner (100ft is labeled as 30 meters)
http://www.wittner-cinetec.com/katalog/08_aufna/a_aufna.php
good luck
Bernd