[Frameworks] Moviola question(s)

Mike Morris m_alex_morris at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 01:30:11 CST 2013

Hi Scott and Alain, thanks for responding.

Well, before I started digging into it, it was just as you described, Scott. I was able to lock the first mag with the Master pix knob, but with no response from the Pix motor. I started digging underneath and found two broken fuse holders, one for Pix and one for the second mag. I guess they got broken in transit. It's been really hard to try to replace these, so I've been trying to splice in a new fuse holder. At first, this seemed to work for the second mag, and I got it running, but now the first mag doesn't seem to work. Fuses are still good. I hooked up the Pix and it was very erratic, super loud rhythmic banging, and then would start running at full speed in the off position. I'm hoping that reseating the cards like you mentioned is what it needs. I'm not really sure how to get the metal bracket out in order to properly replace the fuse holders...It's really tricky.

Mike Morris
Dallas, TX