[Frameworks] Beatriz Flores Gutiérrez

Mike Morris m_alex_morris at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 19:45:40 CST 2013

I'm really sad to hear this. Beatriz taught the first video production course I took at University of North Texas almost 10 years ago, and introduced me to super 8 filmmaking. She encouraged experimentation in an environment that wasn't completely friendly to it and it was a formative experience for me. Thank you for sharing, Bernie.

Mike Morris
Dallas, Tx

Beatriz Flores Gutiérrez passed away on Saturday, April 21, 2012 of breast cancer.