[Frameworks] films featuring projectionists

Alex alex.mccarron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 01:07:23 CST 2013

The Most Terrible Time of My Life and the rest of the Miku Hama series feature a detective with an office in a projection room.

The bad guy hideout in Youth of The Beast is sort of in a projector booth.

In Branded to Kill there's a good scene with a 16mm projector which ends up projecting onto Joe Shishido's forehead. All of these movies have Joe Shishido in them, actually.

Alex