[Frameworks] Ektachrome or 16mm color reversal

mat fleming matfleming76 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:17:31 CST 2013

Hi

Presumably Kahl, http://www.kahlfilm.de/, is the place to go now, but Fuji
still make Velvia right? so Cinevia is still an option.
http://www.cinevia.eu/, I hope they start to sell it in 400'/30m loads. It
doesn't come cheap but maybe these little companies will get stronger if we
move our custom from Kodak - which is a good thing.

Now I all I need is a job to pay for the stuff.

Mat