[Frameworks] Rear Screen Projection Rotoscoping 16mm

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 14 21:51:40 CST 2013

I would be surprised if anyone has much more than a hobby business offering such services. You'll either have to DIY or use a digital intermediate. If you're doing it yourself you'd also need to look into whether the filmstock needed for matte work is still available.

Cineworks in Vancouver, and Northwest Film Forum in Seattle have optical printers. There are still labs offering contact prints. Cineworks was given a contact printer from Technicolor when they collapsed, but you'd have to learn how to use it on your own and lab services would be out of town or DIY.