[Frameworks] Tri X

Mark Toscano fiddybop at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:49:04 CST 2013

Yep! A number of labs do it, customarily using b/w dupe neg stock 3234.

Colorlab and Cinema Arts in particular have a reputation for getting very nice looking prints from dupe negs off of b/w reversal originals, and I can vouch for that.  Cinema Arts did some beautiful dupe negs/prints on three of Chick Strand's gorgeous b/w films and Colorlab did an excellent dupe neg/prints of Richard Myers' film Akran for us, among others.

Mark