[Frameworks] Optical soundtrack printing

Shona Masarin shonamasarin at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:48:26 CST 2013

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a lab that prints 16mm optical soundtracks in North America? Even better, in NYC...

I've never done this before, so I'm wondering what would be involved in the preparation and work-flow?
I have a contact printer that enables me to print the optical track separately, so I'm considering completing some steps myself to save $$.

Any ideas and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Shona
---------
Shona Masarin
www.shonamasarin.com