[Frameworks] Optical soundtrack printing

mike rice bacnheday at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:05:35 CST 2013

Shona-  I am the wet-gate contact printer at Colorlab (
http://www.colorlab.com/). We offer a whole bunch of services, with
printing 16mm optical tracks being one of them. I may not seem like the
most objective source since I work there, but I used the lab a lot for
printing my own work before working there, and was always really happy with
the results. The lab itself is in Maryland but we have offices in New York
where you can drop anything off/chat ask questions.

the New York offices are @ 27 W 20th St in Manhattan. Hope you consider
choosing colorlab!

Mike Rice