[Frameworks] transformer question

Alex MacKenzie alexgmackenzie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:11:33 CST 2013

I am taking two 16mm analytic projectors to the UK from North America, and require power transformers.
Each projector is marked as 120V 400W 60 Cycle. They are analytic projectors and I am pulsing the image (ie I am not looking for steady 24fps),
Can I use standard transformers that convert 120V/230V  60Hz/50Hz? Or do I need to worry about the Cycles? It seems most places have transformers, but they might not be able to accomodate the 50 vs 60 aspect. If you have any suggestions, it would be appreciated, thanks!