[Frameworks] women movie theater workers

Lyra Hill lyra.lou at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:17:31 UTC 2013

What about female projectionists?

If you're just looking for Hollywood footage, you could use Inglorious
Bastards, and hopefully some other movies that I can't think of right now.
Or you could go to any number of movie theaters (with permission) and
capture some yourself. Or you could use photographs.

photo:
http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/people-issue-becca-hall-northwest-chicago-film-society/Content?oid=8201745
video:
http://www.wsbt.com/videogallery/65041203/Entertainment/A-visit-with-a-movie-projectionist