[Frameworks] Support Experimental Film in Austin!

Ekrem Serdar ekremserdar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:37:12 UTC 2013

Hello fellow frameworkers,

  For those of you who don't know us, Experimental Response Cinema is an
Austin-based collective of avant-garde film and video artists, devoted to
bringing local, national, and international experimental films to Austin
screens. We strive to show all media (16mm and 8mm film, digital video, and
others) in its original format, under the best possible screening
conditions. We recently completed our first year of screening activities
(Which you can check on our site: ercatx.org)

  We are applying for funds from the city so we may continue our screening
activities. However, in order to receive this grant we need to partially
match the funds - *so this indiegogo campaign is critical for us to
continue and expand our activities.* All our money goes towards the films
and artists, and occasionally to space and equipment rentals.

  We have some ideas on what we'd be doing with this money, and we have
some nice goodies to give away as well - all of which you can see on our
campaign page. (just click on the image below!) We'd be absolutely honored
to receive your support! If you have friends in Austin, please do let them
know as well!

 <http://www.indiegogo.com/ercatx/wdgi/2121928>

--
ekremserdar.info