[Frameworks] voyeurism / street photography in exp cinema

Jeff Kreines jeffkreines at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 27 15:20:57 UTC 2013

Joel:

These finders are different from the later right angle finders -- they usually were designed for Leica rangefinder cameras and were fixed in orientation, so you looked into the side of the camera.  They didn't use the camera's finder.  There was also a waist level finder called the DeMornay-Budd that was a bit like a TLR finder you looked down into.

Personally, I prefer cameras that do not hide the fact you are shooting.