[Frameworks] call for work: films that collaborate with nature

Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:46:03 UTC 2013

Dear Frameworkers,

We are happy to announce that we are co-curating a series of short films
for Experiments in Cinema v. 8.53, films that are realized using organic
materials or processes: pasting organic materials onto film and then
re-photographing them, developing photogram images using natural light or
hand-processing film using organic or “natural” materials, or degrading
found footage using natural methods (e.g. burying or composting film).   We
have several films already in mind, but we are seeking others to fill out
our one-hour program.  We would prefer to look at films online via Vimeo or
some other site, but films that are selected must be available in 16mm
prints or as HD or SD .mov files.  Please contact us with your film.  Deadline:
Feb. 15th!

 Best wishes,

 Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com & Julie Perini julieperini at gmail.com

--