[Frameworks] Oxberry Master Series Animation Stand 16/35mm

Alex Balkam blueswingingdoor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:34:49 UTC 2013

 Hello, I am Technical Coordinator for the Atlantic Filmmakers Cooperative
in Halifax, N.S. Canada. We are looking into perhaps unloading our
excellent condition Oxberry Master Series Animation Stand.

 View here for details on the model type:
http://www.evergreen.edu/electronicmedia/docs/oxberry_manual.pdf

 Are there any filmmakers/animators on Frameworks who might be interested
in this item. Care to discuss price terms, shipping strategies, etc.

 Thanks!

 Alex Balkam
 Technical Coordinator for Atlantic Filmmakers Cooperative