[Frameworks] Alternative to sulphuric acid in b/w reversal film developing!

Cherry Kino cherrykinocinema at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 16:41:29 UTC 2013

Hello all!

I just developed a test strip of Tri-X Super 8 reversal film using a bleach solution that doesn't require sulphuric acid or potassium permanganate! I've written a blog post about it here, check it out if, like me, you don't want to risk using sulphuric acid because you're clumsy and don't have tons of protective gear!

http://cherrykino.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't have any scans to share just yet, but I just wanted to spread the word since I'm really happy with the results and it is essentially, for photographic / film purposes, the same solution.

Warmest,

Martha Jurksaitis
Analogue Film and Photography Artist

M: 07935 916 560