[Frameworks] DC/MD 16mm Projector Repair ??

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Thu Jul 18 16:49:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Margaret Rorison <
margaret.b.rorison at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> I need to tune up and clean a few 16mm projectors. Who does this in the
> DC, Virginia, MD area?
>
> The reliable AV repair in Baltimore, MD has closed its shop.

I think Scott is right, Cardinal might be the place nearest to your
location (DC?). I think Steve Guttag is
still at Cardinal... if he cannot do the repair he might know of someone
who can.

What projectors do you have that are in need of service? Eiki? Bell &
Howell? Pageant?

I know of places in NYC and Pittsburgh, and down in NC (Asheville,
Hendersonville). If you don't find
something nearby you could ship it or take it to one of these places.

Alain

--
40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau