[Frameworks] Jud Yalkut RIP

Walter Ungerer wu at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 27 18:08:11 UTC 2013

May I add a thought of reflection...
I believe every artist is at one point faced with the issue of his/her
worth in comparison to others. After all the soul searching peace will
come simply in the joy of working. My last correspondence with Jud
indicates to me a measure of resolution for him. What happens now is in
another realm.

Walter Ungerer