[Frameworks] Hand-processing Color Film in LA?

Jorge Lorenzo Flores Garza jorgelorenzo at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 23:26:43 UTC 2013

oops!  Didn't see the LA location...sorry for that Niagara Custom Lab is a long way but still, if someone is interested, they do a great job there.

From: rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
To: frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:55:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Hand-processing Color Film in LA?

Hi Carrie!
Where are you located? I'm in Ottawa Ontario Canada. This is very interesting and is very similar to what I focus my own experimentation on. I have done everything from pre-bleaching my film stock to burying it in the ground prior to photographing images. Please check out my website and lets chat more off list if this interests you.
Talk soon!

Roger D. Wilson613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.