[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema v8.53 Fundraising DVDs now available!

Bryan Konefsky bkonefsky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:24:02 UTC 2013

Hi all - just a nudgy reminder that our fundraising DVDs (this years
collection includes 7 discs!) for v4-v8 of our festival are all up on our
website and available for personal and instutional purchases!!! Note that
Basement Films (the non-profit that sponsors Experiments in Cinema) is a
100% volunteer run organization so all proceeds from the sale of our DVDs
go directly to ensuring that our festival continues next year.

all the best and remember - happiness is a warm projector.

--
Bryan Konefsky
president, Basement Films

Great art has always gone to the masses, to their hopes and dreams, for
that spark that kindled their souls. The rest, "the many, all too many" as
Nietzsche called mediocrity, have been mere commodities that can be bought
with money, cheap glory, or social position.
- Emma Goldman