[Frameworks] 3M 35mm Splice Tape

Adam Paradis adamp50 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 18:56:57 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am in search of clear, perforated 35mm splice tape for a specific reason and need specific results. I have used the 305 tape but the adhesive seems to not stick so well and the splices pull apart. In the past I used the 3M perforated tape that would stick great and never pull apart. I see tape listed as "Acrometal" 35mm perforated tape, but know nothing about it.

I'm curious if anybody has a roll of the older 3M tape around they would be willing to sell me, or know anything about the Acrometal tape.

Thanks, and Cheers

Adam