[Frameworks] Opportunities at AV Festival 14

Rebecca Shatwell rebecca at avfestival.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 19:40:53 UTC 2013

Hi All

Sorry to take up the list with job opps, but I thought it might be of
interest to some of you.

Please see info below about two new jobs at AV Festival in Newcastle
upon Tyne - for Festival Producer and Festival & Publicity Assistant.
Deadline coming up for both is Wed 19 June.

We'll also be starting a new Film Curation Traineeship soon, more info
to follow later in the summer.

Best, Rebecca

AV FESTIVAL 14: JOB OPPORTUNITIES
We are seeking two exceptional individuals to play a key part in the
delivery of AV Festival 14 as Festival Producer and Festival &
Publicity Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a
dynamic Festival environment, with a range of cultural partners and
international artists. AV Festival 14 takes place from 1-31 March
2014. For more information about both roles please visit: http://www.avfestival.co.uk/news/2013/05/30/job-opportunities

FESTIVAL PRODUCER
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced arts producer to
take a leading role in the delivery of AV Festival 14. You will be
responsible for the management, delivery and documentation of all
Festival artistic projects including new commissions, exhibitions,
installations, concerts, screenings and talks.
To view the Festival Producer full job description and application
details see: http://www.avfestival.co.uk/news/2013/05/30/job-opportunities
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (pro rata)
Hours: Full Time
Tenure: Fixed Term, until May 2014

FESTIVAL & PUBLICITY ASSISTANT
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to play a
key part in the delivery of AV Festival 14. You will be part of the
small Festival core team, working closely alongside the Festival
Director on all aspects of the Festivals work, including assisting
with the delivery of the marketing plan, press plan and artistic
programme. The role includes assisting with visitor services, finance
management, fundraising, evaluation, documentation and archive.
To view the Festival & Publicity Assistant full job description and
application details see: http://www.avfestival.co.uk/news/2013/05/30/job-opportunities
Salary: £15,000 (pro rata)
Hours: Full Time
Tenure: Fixed Term, until June 2014

HOW TO APPLY
To apply for each position please download an application form here: http://www.avfestival.co.uk/news/2013/05/30/job-opportunities

Email the completed form to: info at avfestival.co.uk
We would be grateful if you could also complete and return the equal
opportunities monitoring form in the same email.
Deadline for both roles is: 9am on Wednesday 19 June. Late
applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted.
Interviews for the Festival Producer will be held on Wednesday 3 July.
Interviews for the Festival & Publicity Assistant will be held on
Thursday 4 July.

Rebecca Shatwell
Director
AV Festival
10 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 6QG
Tel: 44 (0)191 227 5523
Mob: 44 (0)7789 305841
Email: rebecca at avfestival.co.uk

Next AV Festival is March 2014: go to www.avfestival.co.uk to
subscribe to our e-bulletin for regular updates
Or find us at www.facebook.com/AVFest - click 'like' to become a fan

AV Festival is run by Audio Visual Arts North East. Limited by
Guarantee. Registered in England No 06141603. Registered Charity
Number 1120368