[Frameworks] Agfa ST8D

graeme hogg graemehogg at irational.org
Thu Mar 14 18:01:35 UTC 2013

Basically to sell any amount their manufacture minimum is 210,000ft and
they want prepayment for that. They dont want to make 210,000ft then
sell say 10% and have tons lying around.

So its kind of stock on demand now as long as there is highish demand.

I have no idea how widely or not used this stock is but it might be
interesting to find out.....