[Frameworks] Camera Base Plate

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:02:32 UTC 2013

Hi frameworks,
Currently I'm looking for a decent base plate for my shoulder rig. I fly everything from my 16mm filmo to my DSLR (evil I know) on my DIY support. It's been made from old 16mm bit's and second hand DSLR bits. It was cheap and does the job. Anyway I've recently got a follow focus and ring light that mounts on a 15mm rod system. I fully intend to use these new bits with my Super 8 cameras and I wondered if anyone has any old school 15mm baseplate they don't use and might want to part with? I've been looking at all these swanky new DSLR base plates but they just don't appeal to me. I want old. Please let me know if anyone has anything, send me a message off list and some pics & prices.
All the bestKevin