[Frameworks] Road Movie Needs 16mm filmmakers in US Venice beach-New York

ben.weinstein at mindspring.com ben.weinstein at mindspring.com
Sat May 4 05:53:05 UTC 2013

Hey Im lookin for someone trying to shoot a road movie on 16mm.  Im in Venice CA right now bummin around and I got like 500 bux so im gonna buy a K3 and a cassette recorder and shoot a film from here to New York.  I have 500 feet of ektachrome 100D and like 1300 feet of different color negatives.  here just check this out  http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/crg/3782513156.html