[Frameworks] 16mm graflex / singer / telex projectors

Ekrem Serdar ekremserdar at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:36:15 UTC 2013

Hey folk,

  Recently had a nice experience projecting with one of these (the manual
load ones), and I'm considering getting one and having it be my primary
instead of the pageant.

  Seems to be easier to find zoom lenses for them, and they seem pretty
smooth, adjustable pressure gate, and some have silent options too. Saw
David Tetzlaff post about them with good words in the archive; anybody
dislike them for any particular reason? (other than heavy and uses older
bulbs)

--
ekremserdar.info
austin, tx