[Frameworks] Film Remakes/Covers

pablo de ocampo pablo at imagesfestival.com
Tue May 7 15:40:37 UTC 2013

Josh,

Jean Paul Kelly's Service of the goods (which maybe you caught while at Images this year?)
Sharon Lockhart's Khalil, Shaun, A Woman Under the Influence
Althea Thauberger's Chelsea Girls
Michael Bell-Smith's Chapters 1-12 of R. Kelly'sTrapped in the Closet Synced and Played Simultaneously
Zabriskie Point Redacted by Stephen Connolly
Village, silenced by Deborah Stratman
James Benning's Easy Rider
Joana Hadjithomas and Khalil Joreige's Khiam 2000 – 2007
Minima Moralia by Robert Lee
Jennifer Montgomery's Deliverance
Ben Coonley's Wavelength 3D
Oliver Laric's Versions (2009, 2011, 2012) which kind of just keeps remaking itself
Bouncing in the corner #36DDD by Dara Greenwald
The History of Performance Art in 20 Minutes by Guillaume Désanges
(which cites not films, but performance art, which is often documented as video art, so, it threw it in there.)

-p