[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema fundraising DVDs now available!!

Bryan Konefsky bkonefsky at gmail.com
Sun May 12 14:44:11 UTC 2013

Hello Frameworkers - please know that our 7 disc (wow - 7 discs!)
fundraising DVD collection from Experiments in Cinema v8.53 is now
available at our website along with T shirts and tote bags.

See www.experimentsincinema.com for ordering information and a list of
artists' works on the collection.

Additionally, we still have plenty of fundraising DVD collections available
from our previous festivals ready and waiting to be shipped!

We are always way-thankful to all the artists who donate their works to
these fundraising DVD collections as Basement Films (sponsor of Experiments
in Cinema) is a 100% volunteer run micro-cinema, so all proceeds go
directly to ensuring that the next version of Experiments in Cinema WILL
happen.

Our next call for submissions will be up on our website in early August
(FYI).

Last, if anyone is interested in receiving a copy of our program from EIC
v8.53 please send me your mailing address and I will ship one out to ya!

Remember, happiness is a warm projector!
xxx
Bryan Konefsky
director Experiments in Cinema

Great art has always gone to the masses, to their hopes and dreams, for
that spark that kindled their souls. The rest, "the many, all too many" as
Nietzsche called mediocrity, have been mere commodities that can be bought
with money, cheap glory, or social position.
- Emma Goldman