[Frameworks] bad print

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Sat May 18 19:20:41 UTC 2013

I have seen folks here in the past looking for sound fill and material
to be bleached for clear leader, etc.

I have here two reels of Devil In Miss Jones, a dupe from a release print
made on on one of those awful C&H tabletop printers that TV newsrooms
used to have.  The printer lights are all wrong, the image stability is poor,
the soundtrack is unintelligible.  What's worse is that they keep changing
the lights throughout at random points.  So it's basically an unusable print
with very little actual image on it.  Being a dupe, it's acetate based and
was given to me in the seventies.

If you think you can make art out of this, the first person to send me a
request gets it.
--scott