[Frameworks] FREE 'Release Print' Magazines from Film Arts Foundation

Steve Polta steve.polta at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:07:31 UTC 2013

Following up on Ken Paul Rosenthal's posting about the disposition of these
Release Print magazines...

San Francisco Cinematheque, in addition to presenting film screenings and
running an annual film festival maintains a publicly accessible research
archive of books, peridicals, artist/clippings files, images and ephemera
relating to the history and culture of avant-garde/experimental film (with
a strong Bay Area focus). Cinematheque accepts donations of such materials
for this archive with donations being tax-deductible. Anyone looking to
divest themselves of materials and contribute to this archive is encouraged
to be in touch—sfc at sfcinematheque.org. Inquiries regarding use of and
access to this collection are also encouraged.

Thanks!

Steve Polta
San Francisco Cinematheque